Friday 26 September 2014

Unbelievable how many debit

Unbelievable how many debit orders have gone through when account was cancelled. USELESS. Unnecessary bank charges for non payment and I have had to close my bank account becasue NOTHING gets resolved!!!

AFFINITY HEALTH HET 2 POLISE OPO INS NAAM GEHAD. NA VERSKEIE OPROEPE EN EMAILS HET HUL DIE EEN GEKANSELLEER. HUL HET DIE TWEEDE EN DERDE MAND DUBBEL PAIEMENTE AFGETREK EN SEDERDIEN HET ONS NOG GEEN TERUGBETALING ONTVANG IN ONS REKENING NIE. VRYDAG HET DIE DAME MY VERSEKER DIT IS DEURGEDSTUUR NA HUL REFUND AFDELIN. NA NOG 'N EMAIL VROEG VANOGGEND HET EK SEDERDIEN NOG NIKS GEHOOR NADAT EK HAAR GEVRA HET OM OP TE VOLG.. MY REGTE LIDNOMMER IS 2863467889 DIE EEB WAT GEKANSELLEER IS WAS 2863467862.

On the 4th of February 2014 I completed the "Get a Quote" section of the Affinity Health website as I was interested in finding out more about their scheme. Shortly thereafter I receive a Medical Questionnaire which I did not complete.On the 11th of February I received a Document Pack and a notification that I had been "successfully accepted" as a member and that the premium was R 1518. I wrote to the supplied address stating that I did not agree to the membership and that I wanted it cancelled immediately. I received a reply from Jackie van Niekerk who stated that there was a 30 day cancellation period and that I would be debited. My account has been debited twice with R 1518 and also R 150 all by Affinity Health. Due to insufficient funds the unauthorized debits were returned incurring charges of R 360. To the Director of Affinity Health, Mr Murray Hewlett and the General manager Mr Mc Namee I find your company's conduct disgusting and underhanded.

No comments:

Post a Comment