Friday 26 September 2014

Affinity Health is a terrible product

This R299 product offered by Affinity Health is a terrible product. I took out this additional medical aid service in May and waited through June and eventually when I used this service last week and Wednesday I got a huge shock. I was told by the call centre agent that is fed with false information to sell this terrible product that all medication prescribed by a doctor is free of charge. All my sinus medication including pain tablets was declined this useless company does not pay for that medication so I needed to pay in cash for my medication. I would like to cancel this terrible service and get my 2n premiums reversed as this product gives its customers false information and does not give them peace of mind. I called the call centre number that they gave me on Thursday last week and to date nobody has called me back. Another company answers the line and says that they will inform Affinity health to call me. Still hear nothing from these people. PLEASE CANCEL MY POLICY AND REVERSE MY PREMIUMS PAID TO DATE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment