Friday 26 September 2014

Product offered by Affinity Health

We do strive to make the customer experience special and we thank you for making special mention of Carine who will appreciate the compliment.

I took Affinity Health- it was explained to me that all pathology test are cover aswell as all radiologist accounts we must just know it is only black and white xtrays. I had pain in my leg so i went to the doctor.The Dr did X-Rays at Tshepo Themba Clinix hospital. I then recieved two statements from the Pathology Dr and the Radiology saying tht i have to pay their monies as Affinity refused to pay and they said Affility said they dont cover such test(blood test and X-Rays). So please tell me what is an X-Ray is it not radiologist? What is a bloodtest - is it not pathology? I am no doctor but seriously.
Kindly assist with this matter.

No comments:

Post a Comment