Friday 26 September 2014

Policy was taken out

With such attitude and service Affinity Health should be proud to have him as a marketing agent !

I would like to cancel the Insurance I have with you due to poor service I got from you, my ID number iis 8407120869085. I have joined Affinity in October till to date I have a tooth problem with I keep on sent to a dentist who has issues with attending to his appointment I feel you need to look at the Dr under you network cause they are not keeping their word I am very angry as I left work early for my appointment with no help then I went again today but she didn't show up claiming she is sick. I would like to cancel with immediate effect. I don't want any debts from my account pas from the 1st of February I am no longer your member . so know they debited my account on the 25/02/2014 but i did say i am canceling as from 01/02/2014 there should be no debit Policy was taken out last November with Call Centre.Agent did not explain the finer details like "cooling off period" etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment