Friday 26 September 2014

I phoned them a few days ago

As far as we are concerned the level of service we are received is atrocious.

I think I made the biggest mistake in my life joining affinity health.
I Joined 3 months ago they took my joining fee feb and the first month was suppose to go of end of march.

my policy is suppose to start now end of April the first 2 months I received emails from them telling me my fees is behind they going to take my money twice or cancel my policy. I phoned them so many times telling them they made a mistake they must rectify it and always they tell my its fixed not to worry anymore month one they took my money twice after I spoke to them the same day that my policy was suppose to go of to make sure they don't take it double. after I reversed it I phoned them and they made excuses and was very sorry a few days later I got a email again that they going to cancel my policy. same story I phoned them they were very sorry same excuses it will not happen again not until I got a email again... I phoned them a few days ago to make sure their things are fixed and to ask them since my policy must start 1 May when am I going to receive my membership card. he promised me 25 April which was yesterday. I did not hear a thing from them accept that they deduct the money twice again.

No comments:

Post a Comment