Friday 26 September 2014

Today I got anther SMS from them

I was even in contact with "Paul McNamee" about removing my number from their list. He said "I do apologies and I will escalate this matter and ensure your details are now removed.".

I am part of the opt-out list, and I've been ensured by Paul that my number was removed, however they still spam me.


I wrote an report on Hello Peter a few days ago. To cancel the application. I was contacted via email. Was informed that we will be contacted. I was contacted via email. And was asked for a contact number, which I gave, but mixed with another number. I was contacted again via email and gave the correct number.
I gave the correct number on the 24th March 2014. It is now the 31 March 2014 and I have not been contacted.

No comments:

Post a Comment