Friday 26 September 2014

I then reply to the email asking

Double debit taken off my account without notification,but is refunded 2 weeks later after a number of telephones calls at my cost.

I then ask for the policy to be cancelled and initial debit to be refunded as I did not use the benefits on the policy,I was asked to take it up with the General Manager.After leaving a number of messages and sending emails to him I get a response about the "cooling off period" has passed.

I then reply to the email asking him to listen to the recording when the policy was taken.Again after leaving messages and a few days passing,all I get is the proof of delivery of the welcome pack.

So in other words its my fault that I did not read the T/C's and they have gained the one premium paid.

I have family members wanting to join this company,but definitely not after this episode. I have submitted numerous claims to Affinity Health. I have only been paid on two occasions but the one payment only amounted to R2 refund,
Who is processing my other claims and why don't I receive any feedback or correspondence.

No comments:

Post a Comment