Friday 26 September 2014

Booklet from them stating they pay for bloodtests

You get a booklet from them stating they pay for bloodtests but when you go for bloodtests a month later you receive a bill from the hospital stating that Affinity rejected to pay the account because they dont pay for those needed bloodtests my doctor sent me to do. I'm cancelling my account with them as i need to pay for those bloodtests and can use the money i pay every month towards affinity to pay for them. they should let their customers know what exactly they do pay. will see if they will have customers after that.

I contacted Kokkie Hartmann for a quotation and within 5 minutes I had everything on my mail.
They keep sending SMS with offers. Get stuffed Affinity. Why must we pay for SMS to 'opt out' of your unwanted offers? You are damaging your brand by hassling people without permission. This is the 2nd time I have asked you to stop contacting me.
I contacted him back with certain questions and was surprised to receive a mail again quickly

No comments:

Post a Comment