Friday 26 September 2014

Needless to sat when i phoned

I cancelled a new policy the same day that is was sold to me by phone from one of the personal from Affinity Health because the information he gave was not at all what the criteria of the their internet says about that specific policy. He confirmed that the policy was cancelled. On 1/6/2014 the debit order with triple the amount went of on my bank acc. He added to the policy extras without my permission and did not cancelled it at all.
Needless to sat when i phoned Affinity i was not friendly at all. A very calm, professional and friendly young man Mr Wonder Nyila listened without losing his temper like I did. He handled the complete situation with absolute proffesionalism and promised it will be sorted out the same day. Although I had to go to my bank to cancel the debit order Mr Nyila send me a letter of confirmation that the policy is cancelled. He followed up on me a few times during the day to make sure that I did receive the letter and everything was in perfect order.

No comments:

Post a Comment