Friday 26 September 2014

My first installment

I applied to join affinity health on 2014/04/01. I was phoned by maxine and we joined affinity. My first installment was taken on 2014/04/03. The condition of a 30 day waiting period was explain as well as the 3 month waiting period for cronical medication was explained to me. On 2014/05/12 i phoned affinity again as we have not received any paperwork or membetship card as yet. I spoke to chantal and she apologised for the deley and said she would e - mail me the participation certificate so long and make sure thet my paperwork and card is delivered within 2 weeks. When I checked the participation certificate I saw that there where other exclusions that was not explained to me. I phoned affinity and requested that they cancel my account and refund my 2 installments. They said that I have waited longer than 30 days and can not claim my money back. How can I have claimed the money back if I did not know about the restrictings before 12 may 2014

No comments:

Post a Comment