Friday 26 September 2014

I would like to thank everyone

I was looking for medical cover and came across Affinity Health (Health Insurance), I was attracted by their highly affordable medical cover in regards to day-to-day benefits, and if that was not enough, I was totally blown away by their competent and friendly personnel. WHAT A BREATH OF FRESH AIR!!! I had to shift my debit order deduction to a later stage for a different date a month later, no problems, it was smooth sailing all the way. It was done, no questions asked.

I would like to thank everyone involved who made this possible, a special thank you to Helena Williams who assisted me by explaining to me how the policy works as well as explaining me the benefits.

I would really urge everyone with a need for affordable medical cover to have a look at Affinity Health Insurance as an highly affordable alternative to medical cover, please visit them at [URL Removed]

No comments:

Post a Comment