Friday 26 September 2014

Better in paying for pregnancy

I went to Clicks where nothing was covered by Affinity.

When I fell pregnant, I started looking for affordable medical aid. I had to fight with Affinity to process my application so I will be a member from 1 March 2014. After many phone calls from ME, the inception date was settled as 1 March. It's now 3+ months later, and my membership card and documentation was still not delivered to me.

None of my claims are being processed, it's a schlep to get medication that is covered, and overall I feel this has been only a waste of time and money - which I could have applied much better in paying for pregnancy consultations.
My GP, who is an out-of-network dr, now needs to get a list of meds that are covered before he can prescribe anything.

After 3 months, I am so fed up of not seeing anything positive for joining this scheme. What a waste of money and time!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment