Friday 26 September 2014

I signed on at affinity health

I signed on at affinity healthe and the documents states clearly 02/02/2014 the first payment. I saw no money was deducted and emailed Nikki, she said I did signed for the 27th I did email a copy to her that she can see I signed for the 2nd, she promise will be fixed. Now I got email they taking off two payment this month! I clearly said let's start new and siad the first payment must go off the 2nd of march as it was ther fault with the falls statement they said I signed for while a have the signed doc with me ane the original email with the date! Money don't grow on my back, first they ****and now wane just take double payment for there ****. That's a bad start, nmake sure Affinity you don't take two payment the 2nd of march or I will reverse the money and cancel due to your office people putting there own dates in

I have recently joined Affinity health, Carine contacted me this morning to confirm details. It was an absolute pleasure to dealmwith her. My questions were answered and I have received all the information that I requested. Thank you Carine for being so professional and friendly.

No comments:

Post a Comment