Friday 26 September 2014

They advised that the policiy cannot be changed


I took out a medical insurance with Affinity health on the 2013/04/01. This was done telephonically. I was esencially looking for a hospital plan. I was called during June 2014 by Affinty to enquire about other products they have on offer. During this conversation a found out that I was on a day to day care plan. I am not a sickly person therefor never asked for this type of insurance, I was duped by the sales agent. I immediatly called the Affinity call centre to voice my disgust. They advised that the policiy cannot be changed. I then asked them to cancel the policy. I was called back by a mananger of some sort

s later but he also could not assist me. I asked him to make sure the policy is cancelled.

I would never deal with a company who poaches personal cell numbers for spam purposes and calls it "advertising". You people should be ashamed... Get original and stop poaching cell numbers and stop spamming!... please ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment