Friday 26 September 2014

If I had to reply to every spam

I keep getting ridiculous SMS messages. I don't want your product, never did, never queried - I just want the torrent of messages to STOP

I've put my name on the do not contact list.

If I had to reply to every spam I get it would cost me R60 this month

Saw this great application for medical Aid and it looked so inviting and the sales agent contacted me selling this services to me and I asked loads of questions regarding their pregnancy policy they told me it was 12 month waiting period so I asked being a woman and all, what would happen if you had to fall pregnant before the time would they cover and all that, leaving me with the repression that they would. Now *** has given me that gift of being pregnant and now that I have let them know now they telling me they will not cover, Ive asked to speak to higher management they don't respond to me like they should and they refusing to cover now I do not know I'm going to bring my baby into this world. Please watch out for this medial aid company they ***** ***** *****...

No comments:

Post a Comment