Friday 26 September 2014

Chronic Medication has been approved

I joint affinity Health in August on their day to day plan then changed to Comprehensive Plan dated 01/09/2014. I checked with the Consultant Sanchia about the Chronic Medication, if it will be covered, she e-mailed me to confirm that it will be covered. 6 months later after the waiting period I applied for my Chronic Medication, a consultant Amelda phoned me to say that the Chronic Medication has been approved only to E-mail me the next day and say the medication is not covered. Paul the Manager decided to changed the hospital waiting period from 12 months as stated on the brochure to 24 months. After me sending him all correspondence with them he still has not resolved the problem. They have not even paid GP consultation fees.

They approved the Plans without contacting the underwriting department, so now 6 month later I get punished for their mistakes.

I am now tired of liaising with them as it seems they wont admit fault. He sends me forms to apply for Comprehensive cover which we have already.
I am now taking the legal route together with Ombudsman. Will not advice anyone to join Affinity Health.

No comments:

Post a Comment